Made of a strong infusion of the earth's most healing herbs into healthy oils, our diaper balm is da BALM! Baby!
Hand Crafted in the USA, a lot of Aloha went into this balm with little ones in mind! Use this balm on everything from diaper rash, eczema, newborn skin, cradle cap, sunburns, bug bites and more! Cloth Diaper Safe, Organic, Vegan and 100% NATURAL ingredients!
BALM! Baby! Diaper Balm / First Aid Miracle Balm.For Everything.For Everyone.
- 2 oz Glass Jar (leach-free and infinitely recyclable)
- Cloth diaper safe
- Customer say one of the BEST Diaper Rash Treatments out there!
- Herb Infused: Powerful, Healing Love from Mother Earth
- Quality, Effective product FREE of No-Nos!
- GMO FREE * Natural * Made in the USA * Leach-FREE container
- Vegan and Cruetly-FREE (Leaping Bunny Certified)
- Plastic FREE Container (Mother Nature Approved) We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem or YOUR health!
- (Pretty Much da BALM! Baby)
- Multi Purpose 1st Aid "Everything" Skin! Tried and Tested TRUE on 1000's of Families!
Uses: DROP BALM! Baby Diaper Balm / 1st Aid © On cracked feet, sunburns, dry lips, diaper rash, razor burn, eczema, bug bites, newborn's peeling skin, itchy cradle cap, sores from drippy nose, post partum owies, scrapes, cuts, minor rashes, hemorrhoids, dry hands, burns and all that other funky stuff!
Ingredients: E.V. olive oil, raw, virgin macadamia nut oil, organic virgin coconut oil, organic, raw shea butter, chamomile, comfrey, calendula, candelilla wax, essential oils of: lavender, orange & tea tree and tocopherol (Vit. E). Directions: Apply conservatively as needed (a little goes a long way), directly onto owie or diaper rash. Repeat as necessary. Apply before sleeping for best results (skin cells repair fastest during sleep).
Disclaimer: **Stop use if irritation occurs (although this is rare with natural care). Contact us via our contact page for any questions. Sustainable Shipping Materials: We keep it sustainable, even in our Shipping: We offer shipping with new and repurposed materials. We NEVER buy new plastic shipping materials. #GetALOHAd #BALMBabyOnBoard #NormalizeNatural #ConsciousContainers